Please note that the PARADISEC website has been redesigned.
The new website can be found at http://www.paradisec.org.au/
PARADISEC gateway listings
· 'Australian digitisation projects' site within the Australian Libraries Gateway (ALG) http://www.nla.gov.au/libraries/digitisation/dfo92.html
· 'Australian E-Humanities Network gateway' http://www.ehum.edu.au/
· National Registry of Audiovisual Collections http://www.nfsa.afc.gov.au/the_collection/avregistry.html
PARADISEC has been cited as an example of a Data Sharing Framework in Fitzgerald, Anne and Kylie Pappalardo. (2007) Building the Infrastructure for Data Access and Reuse in Collaborative Research: An Analysis of the Legal Context. Brisbane: The OAK Law Project: 104-106.
PARADISEC International affiliations
PARADISEC has established links with relevant agencies in the region and is keen to establish more. PARADISEC conforms to international metadata and audio archiving standards and is actively pursuing links with other digital archives of endangered cultures through DELAMAN and OLAC.
· one of 43 participating archives within the Open Language
· foundation member of the Digital Endangered Languages and
Musics Archives Network, an international body formed in October 2003 to
support documenting and archiving of endangered languages and cultural
· affiliation with EMELD (Electronic Metastructures for Endangered Languages Data)