Please note that the PARADISEC website has been redesigned.
The new website can be found at http://www.paradisec.org.au/
- PARADISEC Open Day, University of Sydney, June 2007
- "Using Digital Audio for Research" Workshop, presented by PARADISEC and SHSSERI, University of Sydney, 28 July 2006.
- Nick Thieberger's paper and photos from the International Conference on the Indigenous, Malaysia, July 2005.
- PARADISEC Training Workshop in association with the Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity at Melbourne University, October 20th, 2004. Attended by 14 linguists covering issues of transcription, time-alignment and interlinearising texts. The software demonstrated was Elan, Transcriber, Audiamus and Shoebox, as well as a brief discussion of regular expression parsers.
- PARADISEC Digital Audio for Research workshop at Computing Arts in July, 2004
- REPORT on 17th APAN (Asia Pacific Advanced Networks) meeting January 2004
- PARADISEC LAUNCH - View photographs from the PARADISEC launch on 1st of October, 2003
- PARADISEC STAFF TRAINING - Details of the PARADISEC staff training in April, 2003
- REPORT on PARADISEC's 2003 ARC, Seed Funding